Mashall, don’t sail that boat too far out into the
ocean, you might fall off the end of the earth.

Phinneas, My best guess for my cs-cg solution would be
around 10ppm since it has both cs & cg in mostly ionic
form. If I was able to get 14-gauge wire that is what
I would use, Gold wire is very $$$. I have used gold
coin with similar results after I annealed the coins
and bent them almost in half. It seems the bends in
the coins or wire speed up the process. Until I get
some testing done on my ionic silver-gold solution,
it’s a best guess at best. I don’t advise drinking
this until more testing is done. I have drank my
solution at my own risk not yours.

Here’s a little story I will share>
Years ago a dear friend and me came up with very
simple technique to clean Kitchen vent hoods in
restaurants that saved labor hours, reduced safety
hazards and produced better results. I kept this
little secret until I sold the company. After that I
talked to some other people in the business about what
I had done they all said that it would not work and
gave their reasons why. My reply was (so you have
tried this technique) and they all said no they hadn’t
because it doesn’t work.

Those of you who didn’t get it, wont and those of you
who got it, have it.

I won’t speak much on this subject anymore, it’s a
waste of good brain cells.

Tchau
Sam

Phinneas wrote:

> Hello Ode and forum,
> Assuming that Colloidal Gold can be produced,
> what ppm would be suggested as "ideal"?  3 to 5 ppm,
> as per CS maybe?  Would the ppm be guessed-estimated
> using the same techniques as for CS?
>
> Would gold wire be best, or gold plates,
> and what thickness would be recommended?

Since no one I know of has been able to produce CG via
electrolysis,
neither wire nor plates will work, so there is no
"better".

For the underwater arc method, wire should be used.

Marshall

http://mail.yahoo.com