Tell me more about your method for teaching anyone to read, I have a 16 year old grandson with an IQ of 48 that's been going to school since he was 2 1/2 that can only read simple words, such as the, me, my boy. Please help.

As this isn't the place for this discussion, email me directly.

Jim

Sad to say to Mr. Guest, that even after one pitches in and proves that the "impossible" can be done, the majority of people will watch, and still walk away unconvinced. Twelve frustrating years of demonstrating that an unusual method I stumbled on and then went on and developed could teach virtually any child to read, while watching the doubters refuse to try anything except what they are already using without acceptable results, has just about proved for me that even "showing" the guy from Missouri is not likely to gain his credence.

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for Unsubscribe are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour