I read with interest the remarks from The Silver Edge
representative. Then I went to their webpage to look
at their products.

I saw a company selling a battery holder that holds
three 9-volt batteries (called a Battery Generator),
two wires with alligator clips, some sea salt, a
dropper bottle, a scrubber pad, plus two silver wires,
for $130 (on sale).

Their site made such statements as:

"What’s the difference between the "cheapie" [read
that, "less expensive" - Terry's comments] colloidal
silver generators sold by other companies, and the
higher-quality generators distributed by our
recommended vendor The Silver Edge Health &
Nutritionals?  The sometimes dramatic differences in
price between their home colloidal silver generators
and those distributed by other companies depend
largely upon three vital factors:

"Factor #1.)  The quality of the electronics and their
components used in the generators, [they must use
superior batteries, or maybe it's the superior
alligator clips]

"Factor #2.)  The quality of the design and
construction of the generators, and...

"Factor #3.)   The quality of the colloidal silver
produced by the generators.

"In short, the difference is QUALITY. And if you want
the best quality, it becomes imperative that you know
what to look for in a high-quality home colloidal
silver generator."

This is such slip-shod, almost con-artist hype as to
be sickening (in my opinion).

Read this comment, regarding the "danger" of making CS
WITHOUT salt: "...there is a possibility that, if used
regularly over long periods of time [they're talking
about CS NOT made with salt], it could result in an
accumulation of silver in the body’s tissues and
organs.  And although with occasional usage it is
unlikely to cause harm, with regular long-term usage
there is the possibility of toxic build-up."

They will sell you a device that makes a gallon at a
time for $250 (on sale for $200). Heck, I sell one
that makes 10-20 gallons per hour for that price!

Jean, many of the list members can tell you how to
build your own system virtually identical to The
Silver Edge's for a few dollars, and a number of the
members would be willing to build you one a lot
cheaper than The Silver Edge. (They are way over the
edge, as far as I am concerned. I hope you got your
money back.)

Terry Chamberlin