----- Original Message -----
From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@execonn.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Making CG repy from Author

> It is impossible for colloidal gold to be clear at anything over 1 ppm.
ALL
> sizes of colloidal gold that are stable absorb strongly in a narrow band
> depending on size, resulting in color.  You may have ionic gold, or
something
> else. How did you determine you had 50 ppm of gold in the water.  If it
uses an
> arc, and you are doing it in air, and measuring with a conductance test,
then
> you have nitric acid.
>
> Marshall

With all due respect go discuss this with Marc Peterson of Pride Labs. I am
not so technically oriented. He tested for nitrates and it's not a real
factor. Roughly 5% of the total 50ppm. I measure with a common $30 TDS meter
like this on eBay--->
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3804031247&category=4678
http://www.sunstoneherbals.com/images/TDSIII-glass.jpg

Pride is doing more tests and they all pan out. Talk to Marc. Send him an
e-mail

Read the colloidal gold testimonials at mesogold. I get the same results as
far as more positive psychology, more energy. Proof is in the pudding.

Dan