It's quite possible that you could get a hunk of copper , shine it up and
simply melt silver onto one side of it.
 It'll  bond quite well. [might need some flux but probably not if the
copper is very clean]
 I'd also bet that an electric range burner would be hot enough to do that
since silver melts at temps below red hot and copper doesn't.

 Since the copper tries to plate over to the silver side, just a very thin
layer of silver would do it.

You might try it with copper roof flashing scraps.

Ode