S Nowell wrote:

> Since when did the group start requiring test to be
> done on peoples cg or cs solutions???????

Only when the report contradicts everything that has been tried before,
contradicts theory, and contradicts published information in books and
sicentific papers.  It is the only way to determine what is going on.

> when these
> people are sharing what they have done to give the
> group some ideas. Now if these people were trying to
> sell something for profit I could understand. The
> theory that cg has to be red is only for sales purpose
> only as most people won't buy clear water for big
> bucks.

Not true. You have obviously not researched this at all.  The color
absorption vs particle size for CG is well known, well documented, and
published in a number of scientific papers. I have posted these curves from
these papers, and tables in this newgroup previously, and all you have to
do is find them in the archives, and you could save yourself a trip to the
local technical or university library.

> Add some color to it by over cooking it and
> more people would buy it.

Who is selling it, that makes no sense.  We are discussing if it is
possible to make CG with electrolysis, many have tried, including me, and
all have failed.  Someone reports that they did it, but have no tests to
back up that they made CG, and on top of that, claim it is clear, when CG
is NEVER clear.  I think the idea of testing what they have produced is
exactly what needs to be done to figure out what is what.

> This is what they don't want
> you to know. Pridelabs has a test result on their site
> and it does say the solution is clear at 10 ppm. Wise
> up people. There are some wolfs here in sheep's
> clothing.

They are the one's trying to sell something.  That means that independent
test results would be good to get.  No one here has a vested interest in
saying it does not work, they have on to say it does. It would be great if
it did, but we need some proof, since all the experience to date for us has
shown it to be impossible.

Marshall