  From: William Meyer [mailto:calis...@earthlink.net]
  Sent: 01 April 2004 20:41
  To: campbe...@members.v21.co.uk
  Subject: Re: CS>zapper(lyme)

  in answer:

  On Apr 1, 2004, at 11:06 AM, J & S Campbell wrote:

    My husband and I have just been diagnosed with lyme, is it known whether
CS can kill the lyme bacteria when they are in cyst form or cell deficient
forms

  **cell wall deficient forms you mean

    within cells  or can CS not manage to get at them in these intracellular
forms?

  **don't know, but it has helped my chronic lyme condition.

    Also if CS works by scuppering bacterial respiration, in a cyst form or
CD form is respiration reduced and therefore would CS be less effective?

  **indeed, it would be very amazing if it were significantly affecting
these forms.
  my point of view is these forms are not causing lyme symptoms anyway.
  it is the active forms and these guys are susceptible to CS.
  i cannot say CS is a cure, but i can say it has been highly effective in
my case.

  again, i take the point of view that lyme treatment should take place over
a long
  period -5 years is a guess as a rule of thumb for cases past one year-
  so that the cyst forms are killed when they emerge.
  it may also be possible to have to "trick" the lyme yearly to come out by
halting
  treatment for a spell.
  safest is just assuming you will treat yourself for a long time.

    BW,

    Sheila

---