You could post your question to the CSCats-Dogs list, too. If you aren't a member I would be glad to crosspost if you like.
paula

David S Osborne wrote:

help:
Sister in Law has a Maine Coon Cattery also has dog[s] fish sometimes birds, all in a fairly small home. There are top grade show critters involved. She has about 8 litter boxes. The problem is "pyo". She also has problems with conjunctivitis, colds, etc. but obviously the pyo is
the biggie.
We are not sure of how the virus is transmitted.
Sexually?
Litter box?
common drinking vessel?
sneezing or air born?
other or all the above?
What to do to prevent??
Is there a place for CS here??
I would greatly appreciate feedback on this!!!
davido