  From: John Rigby
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 10:34 PM
  Subject: CS>Any OZ members - help

  Hi folks,

  Would you believe there are NO suppliers of Distilled water within a
  hundred miles of my home town?    Caloundra on the Queensland Sunshine
  Coast - 100k North of Brisbane.

  I am looking at  importing from USA a  domestic steam distiller ($99)  but
  incredibly they want $85 to send it!
  My neighbour says build one! But he used to be a moonshiner.........  :-)

  I also do understand that home variety may not be as good as commercial -
  but looks like I might have no choice.

  Cheers,
  Himagain.