I wonder why these cling on's are so quick to point out the speck in someone's eye? I have helped in the formation, and was instrumental in testing some of the Coop products, I helped introduce the Coop to this site. I have used their products when they were in Hardy, Ark. and still do now that they are in Florida. Please go stand on a street corner some where out of my way and complain about people who serve the world. so I don't have to read this Crap.
Tel Tofflemnire
Dewey, AZ

gu...@ourhealthcoop.com