<<<<<<<From: "Rowena Evans" <rowenaev...@iprimus.com.au>
I haven't found Concentrace on the shelves so far here in Australia, but I
have bought a bottle of "Organic Colloidal Minerals".  Could anyone have a
look and see what they think about this, please?  Thanks.  Rowena

http://www.fulhealthindustries.com.au/information.htm
Our minerals are derived from selected soils. Having a humic acid fraction
of 67.95%>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rowena-  I don't know about that particular brand, but I've been taking
colloidal minerals for almost 10 years and think they are great.  They
solved lots of ligament, tendon, and joint problems for me, and I haven't
had my back go out since I started taking them, even though it went into
bad spasms several times before I started taking them.

I highly recommend colloidal minerals, but you also need mega minerals as well.

The colloidal size of particles does not seem to be retained in the body so
the harmful trace minerals don't affect you, and in fact CM can pull toxins
and heavy minerals out of your body.

Nancy