Hi Richard,

I don't put CS in their drinking water or milk bottles.  I understood the CS
will kill all the bacteria in the gut so unless I thought there was an
imbalance on the side of bad, I wouldn't do this.  I see no harm in a little
CS and since I come from a long line of inventors and experimenters, I like
to test small things that has no side effects.  Can't say this about many
things that help your health.

Jean Baugh