In a message dated 4/16/04 8:16:33 AM EST, odecoy...@alltel.net writes:

<<   I have no experience with this but it's 'rumored' that CS can kill the
 microbes that grass eaters depend on for digestion. >>

OK -- so you're saying that Colloidal Silver will kill off the *good*
bacteria in the gut?  If so, then it would have to be a quantity thing.  I have
been
giving one of my horses a quart of CS a day for almost three years, to treat
EPM.  He's not dead, and he's not even thin.  I don't know how much you'd have
to give them to affect gut bacteria.   MA