if you are a celiac like me, you must avoid all wheat rye oats barley.
wheat is added to everything.
soy sauce, fake crab meat, canned soups, some tortilla chips etc etc etc
add to that cross-contamination by cutting boards and grain mills etc
if one is a celiac one should avoid eating out.
have to make your own food.