Hi Pavel,

It sounds like you're getting your understanding pretty well
straightened out.

The PWT measures conductivity (in microsiemens), and any relationship
with concentration (parts per million) has to be determined by
comparison with measurements made by other methods. The calibration
will only apply to a single brewing recipe and only so long as
conditions remain the same from batch to batch. Make any changes to how
you make your CS and you'd have to get another batch tested.

> I have looked for what the "PWT" means on the Hanna www.pages. Both
> devices mentioned below are from Hanna and are designated for measuring
> the conductivity. Both of them can ONLY measure the conductivity ...  I
> bet my year s income, that the resulting conductance measurements shall
> be absolutely different. I swear. Or can somebody mend my opinion?
> Where s the mistake? Thanks

Well, keep your money! I bet you're right. <grin>

Be well,

Mike D.