> I'd like to change my address..
> how do I do that with the list?
> Thanks, Kim

Hi Kim,

I'll answer so the whole list can see it, just to remind people how to
do these things...

If you look at the bottom of this message, you'll see that the footer
contains the URL of the Silver List web site. There you will find
complete instructions for subscribing and unsubscribing.

Basically, you'll want to log into your new e-mail account and send a
message to silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com with the word 'subscribe' in
the Subject: field. If it works, you'll receive an answer from the list
server saying you've been subscribed.

Then you should log into your old e-mail account and do the same thing
from there, except you'll put the word 'unsubscribe' in the Subject of
the message.

If you are subscribed to the digest instead of the regular list, then
the address is different: silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com ... The rest
of the process is the same.

Don't mis-spell the words 'subscribe' and 'unsubscribe!' Use the right
addresses. Follow the directions and it should work. If you have
further problems, e-mail me and I'll help you.

Be well,

Mike D.