<<<Jean Baugh <oldgl...@bigcountry.net> wrote-
My Mother is following the Budwig protocol but her cancer is spread to the
bones where the cure rate is a dismal one in 200.
  I'm trying to locate beets, celeraic root and black radishes so she can
try the Breuss vegetable juice diet for 42 days to starve the cancer but
not having any luck, not even on the beets.   I have a call out to a Thai
market this weekend so we might get lucky.>>>>>>>

Have you looked into Hyperthermia for the bone cancer?  I read that
Quercetin will deactivate Heat Shock protection of the cancer cells so heat
can kill them.  [Cancer and Natural Medicine, by John Boik]  Heat also
effectively reduces pain.

My aunt has lived many years past a death sentence for first lung cancer
then intestinal cancer using Essiac tea and MGN-3.  We eat Shiitake
mushrooms to build up our immune systems.  They are available where I live
fresh in the grocery store.

Blessings, Nancy