If no cucumin can use curry power and black pepper.black  p. helps digestive
absorb the curcumin.peter

Marie Hofman <marie_hof...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I have discovered a product called Immunocal which you can use to wean off
Prozac,  I am unable to order it in New Zealand,  it is only available in
USA/Canada over the internet.  I dearly wish to wean my husband off Fluoxetine
(Prozac)  - he takes two 20mg capsules per day,  it has been suggested that I
use Curcamin (which is an ingredient in Tumeric)  I dont know how or where to
reach that either,  can anybody help?

Marie.