Many germs do fight one another;  this is the basis of antibiotics.

JBB

On Thursday, Apr 29, 2004, at 12:21 Asia/Tokyo, John Rigby wrote:

Hi folks,
It is extremely hard to put aside on's conditioning. That's why I like to listen to the very young. 9-13 is a magic time, old enough to reason well, old enough to be articulate, too young yet to be blindsided by weight of Authority.
Some odd thoughts of the very young:
1. How come all these different germs don't fight each other?
2. Where do the really bad ones come from, like plagues?
3. Why is it always only 30% of the population ever dies from these plagues?
4. Why did Nostradamus' wife and kids die and him not?

Answers next time ?.........

Himagain

John Rigby
FABLOR Internet Marketing Systems http://fablor.com
ICQ 3250943
H.O.:  Caloundra, S.E. Queensland, Australia.  GMT +10
WHERE??? www.caloundratourism.com.au/

You think I'm paranoid? READ THIS: <mailto:mondayi...@fablor.com>
(it's ok - it's just an autoresponder.... I think...)