From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:10:12 -0400
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>allergic to silver?

First I would make sure they are truely allergic to silver.  It is possible
but pretty rare. If they are allergic to 14 carat jewelry, than in most
cases the allergy is to the copper, not the silver that is in the alloy.

If the allergy is topical, then I would use some pure .999 or .9999 silver
wire and wrap it around the finger and see if there is a reaction.

Marshall

nancymike wrote:
Hello all,    Does anyone know what a person who is highly allergic to
silver can do to get some CS into his body without terrible
reactions?Thanks, Nancy