Hi Thora,
Lucky girl! Canada is the home of the $5 Maple Leaf coin - the most pure Silver available. .9999 Fine. Cheapest way to get hold of it under guarantee.

I was originally told it had to be 9999 for CS, but there seems to be some cavalier attitudes to that idea around here, :-) but my worry was KNOWING that unscrupulous people were selling Jewellery grade wire as 999+

Cheers,

John