The report says it's pretty safe then screams a lot.

 Health Rating: 1 - Slight
Flammability Rating: 2 - Moderate
Reactivity Rating: 1 - Slight
Contact Rating: 1 - Slight
Lab Protective Equip: GOGGLES; LAB COAT; VENT HOOD; PROPER GLOVES; CLASS B
EXTINGUISHER
Storage Color Code: Red (Flammable)

 Parents stand with their children at the bus stop nowadays because there's
a 1 in 3 million + chance that they could be abducted in their lifetimes.
 When I was a kid, it might have been one in 4 million, so,... we were safe.
Ode