My dog gets this funny thing ...nobody knows what it is,  but when it happens I usually  take her to the vet and $70 later (after giving her steroids) she would come right.  Now I have a CS generator and make my own,  I have dowsed her with it.  What happens is ... she goes bald around her eyes,  making her look quite strange and all the hair around her eyes drops out,  then she gets a real bad rash under her legs and on her tummy.  She goes through hell scratching etc and cant bear it,  an allergy of somesort I guess.  However,  since dowsing with CS a couple of times a week she is looking well ... shining and beautiful, no rash no baldness around the eyes,  also I put it in her drinking water.  What a saving. what a relief for her.

Thanks for the silver (and for the List)

Marie.

Watch movie trailers and listen to music online with the Xtra Broadband Channel ! -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour