Hi folks,
850 articles later, mostly beginning referred from here, I now have what seems like a Basic Health Recovery System: I make CS - not fancy - Just the original "Maple" design. (3-10 ppm?) 6v DC x 1t x 5hours ( at 6.5 it coloured a little) I now have 35% Pharmacy Grade H202 - 2 drops per 8 oz glass as an oral saturation rinse. Both tolerated that easily. However as we live the Cancervivor lifestyle plus some, this would have a big effect. You can't get much "cleaner" internally.

My "control" in our programme ( VERY normal: 5 colds/flu p.a. carnivore, eater-outer, typically very modern half our age so, very sick - diagnosed CFS - or "something" - getting worse like most people) .Got quite "off" from even straight CS ( 2 tablespoons) and more so from CS+H202

We are ( mate & I) now into the new regime - day 1.
She has severe toxemia from old amalgum removal, current mouth/gum infection since another Root Canal ( before education in them!) some months ago. Quite debilitated functioning at about 20% life level. I am old Cancervivor - 20 yrs plus from dual Terminal Mestasised Cancers. Both believed to be Industrial, not self-induced. Highly toxic system still. Function at about same level 20%. ( But not dead!)

Will report occasionally for benefit of other newbies - especially re Herx effects.

Cheers!

John

John Rigby
FABLOR Internet Marketing Systems http://fablor.com
ICQ 3250943
H.O.:  Caloundra, S.E. Queensland, Australia.  GMT +10
WHERE??? www.caloundratourism.com.au/

You think I'm paranoid? READ THIS: <mailto:mondayi...@fablor.com>
(it's ok - it's just an autoresponder.... I think...)