  From: Marie Hofman [mailto:marie_hof...@hotmail.com]
  Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 4:27 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>MS Sufferer

  So sorry Nancy,  I do want the info .. the silver list just fills up my
mail and takes me ages to clear it because I need to read every word before
I delete - I dont know how to get around that one -can anybody help?  I dont
want to unsubscribe because I am learning so much.

  Marie.

  >From: "nancymike" <nancym...@prodigy.net>
  >To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
  >Subject: Re: CS>MS Sufferer
  >Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 23:15:54 -0500
  >
  >Marie, I have been trying to email the MS information you asked for 7
times, an it always returned to me s undeliverable.  Please cotact me off
list one moretime, so I can try again.
  >Nancy

(Prozac).  I have since been reading about Colloidal Gold and found many
testimonials where people have used CG with no side effects to wean off
Prozac. Wow! is it that simple?