As some list members may be aware, we conducted rather significant
investigations into Color Therapy....especially into protocols similar to
Dinshah P. Ghadali and Dr. Kate Baldwin.  Our results were quite
promising....even when using this methodology as a standalone
protocol.  However, when used as an ancillary re-inforcement to nominal
colloidal silver protocols (especially oral-based procedures) we, sometimes,
enjoyed rather powerful synergistic results.  These manifestations were
especially pronounced in circumstances involving some of the more dangerous
insults
(e.g. some mycoplasma-based presentations/mutations and non-filterable
pathogenic viruses).
              I do not, at this moment, wish to make a general outline of our
exact protocols and the experimental insults addressed.  However, common
judgement affords one an adequate arena for their own experimental
evaluations....especially as these are, all, quite non-invasive protocols.
             I make mention of this endeavor because some of the list
membership may be interested in pursuing their own, individual
investigations....and if so, I have a suggestion for gaining access to a very
economical source for a color therapy generator.  To wit:  Harbor Freight has,
just recently, acquired and placed on sale a very useable unit.
The unit is Item #47604 and costs about $11.99, plus tax.
It is a submersible spotlight assembly and includes 4 interchangeable color
lens.  Our, original, lab-designed units cost many times this....and do not
perform appreciably better than do these very economical units.  The only real
proviso being that one should consider purchasing some genuine Roscolene
filters (about $15.00 ), both for true color enhancement and to expand the
available color spectrum by adding 5 or 6 more colors.
---          One additional, specific comment:  We enjoyed very pronounced
beneficial results in some very pernicious
skin-based insults....many of which had proved non-responsive to a wide variety
of both allopathic and alternative protocols----through utilizing this
combination
colloidal silver X color therapy in a topical mode.
            It is my wish that this information may prove of value to some
interested list members.
                 Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.
Harborne Research Foundation

Check out the new EudoraMail at