i would agree with this. except for the staining of the teeth, silver should help encapsulate
mercury fillings and be an advantage.
i assume if it is coating the filling it is also being picked up by the enamel of the teeth. brushing with h202 afterwords may help with tooth staining but it would also probably
remove any mercury on the amalgams.