I take ~10 ppm CS and mix it with 99% DMSO. For instance if you want a
10% DMSO solution, a good place to start until you know your tolerance
take 1 part DMSO and mix with 9 parts CS. For 20% use 2 parts DMSO to 8
parts CS. This dilutes the CS a bit but not appreciable. Always add the
DMSO to the water or CS, not the CS to the DMSO as DMSO liberates heat
when mixed with water. To remember this use the adage "Never add good
booze to water." <smile> Just the way I was taught to remember it by my
mentor.

Garnet