In my recent search for good DW I have found Arrowhead to be among the best
testing out at .7 on my Hanna PWT. I paid $2.59 for the 2.5 gal container but
now I am seeing the difference between the cheap DW and the good stuff. I
looked at the Arrowhead website and they seem to be very quality control
minded. Nestle owns Arrowhead, so big $ behind them. The worst DW goes to Smart
and Final testing out at 44. Maybe it was mislabeled mineral water. All I got
from that stuff was gray, cloudy cs. My Silver Puppy shut down in 10 seconds
(auto mode) with that water. I switched to manual mode and got big clouds and
wisps and found out later how bad this water was with my PWT. Anyone else find
DW testing better than the Arrowhead?
Thanks
Steve