Ode,

Did you ever ask him/them what's right about what is wrong?

Resistance is futile. Where consciousness flows no dis-ease grows.
God loves all. His 'com- p.u. -ter' has a glitch & needs reprogramming.

Christine
ps - Ode you paint good word pictures...

> From: Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net>
Dr. Seagal says cancer is about anger - the specific location(s) will
reflect some of the thinking processes that have gone askew, that need
reviewing and addressing.
> ##  That's interesting.  My friend with the brain tumor is an   "Angry young
> man / health freek planet saver" who thinks everyone else is doing something
> wrong and getting mad about it will change something.
>... We call him Moses. ...God and Moses sometimes walk in my yard, looking very
Biblical with their long hair and beards, arguing about who's right while
everyone else is wrong.