Many thanks, Sam,

I knew Walgreens steam distilled water was good and the best I'd found--I
have nothing but respect for it and appreciate your giving me your Nanna TDS
reading.
If I can ever be of help, please let me know at www.rharrisinc.com

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist

-----Original Message-----
From: S Nowell [mailto:oneland...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 4:52 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Best distilled water

Richard, Ive been using Walgreens brand as you
described for months now, I test each gallon before
using and on my Hanna TDS meter I get a reading of 000
to 001

Tchau
Sam

Hi Charles,

Thanks for your Best distilled water search,
Zephyrhills (I'm from
Clermont). Have you tried Walgreens? It is
Sodium-free, micro-filtered,
ozonated, steam distilled and sells for $1/gal. I
consistently get
crystal-clear CS when using it. I don't have a meter
to test--but would be
appreciative if you could and would try it and report
your readings.