Specific information regarding CS, devoid of political commentary, would
be greatly appreciated.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Christine Carleton [mailto:essential-liv...@telus.net]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 6:48 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Misinformation -- Spider bites etc...

Wayne,

Glad your alive!  Without people like you to point out the manipulation
creating an illusion, what would we do?  Do we need new language?
Gloria Steinham has said that as we evolve, we have to create new
language to embrace our new conscious awareness.

What would be a new word for ORGANIC? now that it's bastardised by the
government and political interests?
What would be a new word for SCIENTIFIC STUDY? - so people know it's a
pharmaceutical study - that it is NOT an objective scientific study
including input from many modalities. Why can't we name it what it is?

I understand less than 50% of the new medical students are doing
allopathic studies... they will need new language... Who's creative?
Who has some Latin or Greek?  Heck, we are a 'Global Village' ---
Marshall McLehuan .  German, French, Australian, Cantonese, Spanish,
Italian, whatever language(s) that have a flavour to describe would be
great...

These things are 'catchy' and never die - like the French cannot rid the
Americanisation of their language > hot dog, hamburger, etc.  Regardless
of what the officials in charge of the language try to do a hot dog is a
hot dog in Paris ...  or good things like 'sen5es' which everyone
understands...  Everyone is doing it...  BuSh is good at it - Freedom
used to have a different meaning ---  Perhaps we can do too...

Anti- biotic is good - says what it is:  anti=against  biotic=life
Who out there is brilliant with words?

It has been said that it's better to make a new model than fight the
existing system.  With the net, new words spread like wildfire...
especially jokes - some are contagious...  In fact, think about it, this
might save lives...

Ideas???

CC