* From: Christine Carleton wrote:
    * Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 16:22:32

> From: "Dan Nave" <dn...@mn.nilfisk-advance.com>
> Subject: Re: CS>Spider Bite Zapper?
>Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 11:02:26 -0700

> Doesn't feel bad at all, since the contacts are so close together.
> When they were farther apart it didn't hurt but the stimulation felt
> very disconcerting, somehow.

>I would suggest paying attention to your 'gut' feeling. We are electrical beings, and the quality of our electrical system supports our boundaries in physical health and emotional wellness. Ever notice those with weaker minds - requiring higher levels of care, are also' tippy'? Or when one is 'tippy' they are not at their strongest mentally - eg fever, whatever?

I *will* pay attention to my 'gut' feelings. I think you read more into what I wrote than I intended. Yes, we are electrical or energetic beings. It is not "normal" to have this experience, so it is disconcerting to have the experience of electrical stimulation in the body. I don't exactly know what you mean by 'tippy'. I do know that when one is firmly fixed in the collective reality in a healthy place, then one is healthy. If one is firmly fixed in an unhealthy place, then one is unhealthy. If one breaks out of the bonds of conditioning and remains fluid, then one's experience of this reality is more like an act of will. As a child does, one must learn to operate in this modality...

>In my work re-establishing the electrical grids supports the wellness in all levels. It mystifies me why someone would shoot holes into their subtle electrical fields. Is it a form of addiction to escape from this crazy earth faster? I've watched a dear friend insist her 'electrical machine' helped her. Now she has a 2 yr expectancy and her mind is losing it's acuity. She was lazer sharp and is just 'average' - whatever that is now.

Nicola Tesla and a great many others were strong advocates of using electricity, high voltages, and high frequencies to heal and normalize the body.

"The answer is stated in the terms of the question." Perhaps *you* shouldn't shoot holes in your subtle electrical field...

Perhaps your friend would rather have benefited from some form of lazer therapy... You know, she had some sort of problem or she wouldn't have been trying to fix herself...

>Oh well... we each have our own lessons to learn in our own way...
Guess all is perfect when I give up trying to control...

We each have to get past our individual psychic censor in some fashion. Your way probably doesn't impress my psychic censor...

(I bet there are one or two people on this list that will follow this ;-))

>CC

>PS - Why not just use a blend of natural essential oils that bugs don't like around your pant legs and sleeves?

Ha, ha, ha...  You haven't been to Minnesota, have you?

Dan