Hi folks,
Even healthy people get sick from eating meat. I wouldn't advise somebody whose body has already been incredibly traumatised by a popular but savage procedure like hysterectomy to eat meat! (Hysterectomy was amongst top "fashionable" operations in USA, UK, Oz for 5 years but fell off the list about 2 years ago, I seem to recall due to lack of ability to prove its requirement AND severe post procedural problems of both physiological and psychological nature.

I, of course, cannot give medical advice and even if franchised, would not without an awful lot more data than available. But, in the light of recent errors ( mathematical to factual) noticed on numerous lists not just here, could only suggest gathering a LOT of opinions, especially those which offer sources especially and do "due diligence".

My rapidly also devaluing 48 cents (adjusted) worth

Himagain