My personal experience is that CS will NOT "heal" eczema. Eczema is an allergic reaction. To get true "healing" you need to eliminate the allergen first, and second, try to find and address why you are allergic. I have done ok with the first, am working on the second. Oral CS can help with intestinal candida, or systemic infections that might be part (my opinion) of the allergy. This doesn't mean CS cannot help eczema. I used a 50/50 mix of CS and Aloe Vera juice to help sooth the affected skin areas. It keeps the skin moist,and prevents secondary infections. Some people have wet the rash with CS then wrapped it with saran wrap. I didn't try that, I wet the skin well with the CS/Aloe, and then covered with a thick layer of homemade hand cream. I also took a combination of antihistamines---a protocol actually developed for hives, but I have those too, right in the eczema, so it helped a lot---it is to take 150 mg of Zantac with Zyrtec or similar. I took it with generic benedryl because my Rx for Zyrtec ran out, and it is horribly expensive anyway. If you want the URL for the protocol I have it saved and can send it to you. And I used various homeopathic remedies, too, and sometimes I had to use ice packs also. Depending on the stage and severity of the eczema and how painful it is, you can also use a mix of CS/DMSO on the rash. I used 90% CS and 5% (of a 70%)DMSO. When the eczema isn't too bad this can really knock it down and give good relief for hours and hours. But if the rash is very bad, using the DMSO on it is just too painful. The DMSO causes histamine release, I'm told, so the first thing it does is make the itching worse, but a couple of applications seem to exhause the capability of the skin to produce histamine, so that is why it gives relief. But please, if the skin is very painful, don't try it on a large area unless your pain threshold is a hell of a lot higher than mine is.
HTH,
paula

scl...@netzero.com wrote:

Anyone have reports of healing excema with CS ?
I would expect you would have to use cs topically and orally for best success.
Steve