I would think that making [I Pharm] statements like the below without placing them in a pathogen load context would be quite meaningless if not deliberately misleading.
They 'are' talking specifically about electrically isolated silver.
Ode

At 06:52 AM 5/17/2004 -0400, you wrote:

I think they may be talking about silver compounds such as silver nitrate and silver citrate. These are of course ionic as well.

Marshall

Terry wrote:
From "International Pharmaceuticals" (linked on the <http://www.silvermedicine.org>www.silvermedicine.org site):3.) IONIC SILVER SUPPRESSES THE CD4 AND CD8 FUNCTION OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "<urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office>urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
“Ionic” silver must be produced via electrolysis (via electricity ((anode + cathode))), and ions will suppress the CD4 and CD8 functions of your immune system. One should therefore “not” use “ionic” silver (misnamed as colloidal silver by the uninformed and marketers) because “ionic” silver is “TOXIC” to your immune system.

I think the folks at <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com would find this statement at odds with their own experiences; they regularly report significant results with "toxic" ionic silver (@ 5 ppm concentration).

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Reg Whelan [<mailto:whelan...@iprimus.com.au>mailto:whelan...@iprimus.com.au]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 4:21 AM
To: pralt-disc...@prostate90.com
Subject: Re: [pralt-discuss] Collodial Siver

Hi Michael, Your link was welcome.Everything old is new again. Even in the holy grail of Medicine. They stopped using silver about 1939 and now it's come full circle. today's electrically produced silver ions are far removed from the days of yore. todays antibiotics can sometimes cause more damage to the body than good. You can learn about coloidal silver at..<http://www.silvermedicine.org>http://www.silvermedicine.org You can see graphs produced by big pharma to strengthen a part of it's case for the introduction of electrically produced silver ions (in this case the body's own electrical circuitry is in part used to generate the silver ions) in the control of bacterial infection at...<http://www.acticoat.com>www.acticoat.com There is a support forum at..<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/silverdatawebsite>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/silverdatawebsite Reg

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---

<<<<

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.