Hello!

I have found one, maybe two, doctors in Texas who do
CS by IV.

Donna from the silver list e-mailed me the name of a
doctor (Dr. Russell Phillips at 972-233-2346) in
Richardson, TX, who is 4-5 hours by car from me (in
San Antonio).

I called the doctor's office and confirmed that he
does CS by IV.  (First visit $200; subsequent visits
$75.)

Donna also gave me the name of a doctor in Houston,
TX, (Dr. Robert Battle at 713-932-0552) who may do CS
by IV; he may be even closer!

I called today and confirmed that this is Dr. Robert
Battle's office.  I'm going to call Dr. Battle's
office tomorrow to see if he does CS by IV and get the
prices.

A woman at his answering service said that he'll be in
tomorrow between 7am and 6 pm CST).

I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks for the help all who e-mailed, and have a great
day!

Dwan

http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/