Are there any reference links affiliated with this silver list where I
might find effective DMSO/CS formulas people used to heal tooth
infection?

Or is there a way for me to reach Russ Rosser (or anyone else) who can
give tips about DMSO/CS and magnetic pulsing?

I also have a question to ask regarding why I feel tingling pain in my
teeth after viewing computer monitors for an extended period (as well as
many other negative symptoms including speeded metabolism.

<P><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"
 face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="font-size:13.5px">Get the
FREE email that has everyone talking at <a href="http://www.mail2world.com";