Hi,

I was asked to write Zeruiah and ask how she made her CS and how she knew
the PPM.  Here are her answers:

Jean Baugh

********************

We have an electric and battery operated generator. We only use .9999 fine
silver rods and distilled water. We find that adding salt does not allow
your PPM to be as high... and it takes longer to make. We make it a quart at
a time. The only test we do for the PPM is the 'eye' test. If you have ever
seen Coors Beer in the sunlight... then this is about what 200 ppm looks
like.... the darker you get (dark amber... no browns or oranges or blacks)
the higher the PPM.  I have probably made over 500 gallons in the past 4
years.... and my husband has drank most of it !  LOL
We give it to the kids, the goats, ALL the animals....  we have not been to
the doctors but on RARE occasions where we needed procedures done.... GOD
truly has blessed us ~~~  !!!!

Zer~