Hello pipples,

Many people do not realise that there is a "Shakespearian" question about the last years of Tesla. There is a very strong legend about his becoming absorbed - willingly or not into the infamous "Dark Eyes" Project ( still in existence in dear old Oz - where no Australian is allowed to go ). I feel that it is most unlikely that a man with his "connections" would wither away. I believe that the man in the hotel was a doppleganger, from my private research.
More in the appropriate place :  the Off-Topic List.

Cheers,
Himagain - BTW those interested in what "They" are doing to your mail right now and worse, the plan for tomorrow - it is now available here: http://www.fablor.com/safetynet under Biznews