Bill gave me a hearty laugh. His post was tongue in cheek. Some of you folks need to lighten up.

At 06:14 AM 6/9/04, you wrote:
nonsense, he didn't characterize anyone as "loonies". he wants to avoid
others thinking that.

 Mike doesn't want *good health seekers* to come here and find much more
about off subject topics that have nothing to do, even remotely, with
COLLOIDAL SILVER and health.

this is why Mike created the offtopic list.

and Bill, why did you call it the "OT looney bin"?

i think that was a massive insult, and if it were my list, you would be
censored for that, but Mike is too polite, and probably very hurt by your
words.