From: William Meyer [mailto:calis...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 5:06 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>20 ppm CS

well
on the small scale, the silver puppy claims 20ppm with two passes separated
by
12 hours or so.
the silverpuppy uses thermal stirring.
gee it works great for me.

On Jun 14, 2004, at 5:24 PM, Marshall Dudley wrote:

I have a company that is wanting large quantities of 20 ppm CS. I make 5
ppm normally and have made 10 by making two passes through our machine. But
I don't think I can get 20 that way, the particle size simply gets way too
large.

Anyone have any good methods for making large quantites of 20 ppm CS? I
would like to be able to produce at least 3 or 4 gallons an hour. LVDC I
believe would be too slow. HVAC gets it too hot unless using multiple
passes.

Bob, you have played with underwater sputtering I think. How does that
work? How does the microwave HVDC work?

Thanks,

Marshall

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

"I¹m living proof that your choice of how to respond to a situation
constitutes your ultimate power. Each time we squarely face and successfully
handle a problem, we become aware of even more options."
--- Naomi Judd - HAD Hep. C and no longer has it!

...Like the martial arts practice of Aikido. Rather than oppose your enemy
head on; step off center, blend with the attacker's energy, and redirect it
in such a way as to do no harm. It is the application of the principal of
loving your enemy...
--- Jason Eaton, http://www.solari.com/action/solari_intro.htm

"As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the thing you
didn't do."
---Zachary Scott, 1914-1965, Actor

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.