What are the requirements to bottle and sell CS? I have had a friend ask
me to supply the horse farm where she is manager with silver. I turned
it down since I am not set up with a large volume machine and did not
know the ins and outs of legally bottling and selling a nutritional
supplement. I suppose much is state specific and I know Texas is very
hard on such things. Just wondering what others do in these situations
and if there is really any money to made setting up a commercial
production facility, as a small business.

Garnet