Hi Ole,

>I am using CS for almost 8 weeks, I started because I had developed some
kind of allergy/infection in my bronchs/lungs and >found out that it was due
to chronic exposure of housemold in my bed room. I dont live at that place
anymore and just after I >relocated, I started with taking a regular 10ppm
CS solution and recently got some some Mesosilver which is really >powerful.
I started having cleansing immediately, I was coughing up thick white and
also yellow mucus for a while, then I >was really surprised that it
continued, but from the sinuses, and it is still going on, although not as
much as in the beginning, it >is gradually going down, but it seems I have
some kind of cold sinunitis brought on by the mold fungus or something else
>before that (my mom had chronic sinunitis for years due to bad teeth) and
the CS started to clear it out. I both have white >and yellow mucus coming
out after all these weeks (mostly yellow in the morning after! waking up) I
guess it makes a lot of >sense to do a sinus flooding procedure, to make
sure I immediately kill all of the mold/fungus/bacteria in the sinus
cavities, >instead of doing it the hard way through continual oral ingestion
of CS over many months? Would appreciate some feedback >on people who did
this and what they experienced.

I used the sinus flooding technique to treat an aspergillus infection in my
sinuses. It took a long time, more than two years, and I used other healing
tools as well, but I am almost completely recovered now. You might want to
be cautious about the first "head back" part of the sinus flooding, as some
claim it gets fluid and perhaps infection into your ears and eustachian
tubes http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=139765 . I did
suffer from ear and eustachian tube problems after doing this, which took a
long time to eliminate, but it was worth it to get rid of the sinus
infection. I would also mention that at first it made me feel very unwell -
I think it stirred up a lot of fungus and the toxins made me sick. This may
not happen with you. Also be aware that if you have spores in your sinuses
the problem may come back, so you may want to continue this for a while even
after you seem to be cured.

>Btw, how much fluid is typically used to fill up the sinus cavities?

I find about 10ml, two teaspoonfuls, does the trick. I use colloidal silver
with a little salt, and sometimes a squirt of DMSO, which is supposed to
open up the sinuses. I make my own CS and find that strong CS that has been
processed until dark yellow, works very well in the sinuses, and also stains
fungus a black/brown colour, so you can see what is coming out - I suggest
you let it drain into a container. You can use hydrogen peroxide, but be
very careful as it will burn if too strong. The same goes for other
antifingals you may be tempted to add to your brew - I tried Citricidal,
tea-tree oil, oregano oil and found they all burn badly if too strong.

>I wish I had a sinus irrigator like the Hydropulse or Rinoflow so I could
really go deep into all the cavities, but perhaps the >standard procedure as
decribed at http://www.purestcolloids.com/sinusflooding.htm is sufficient?

I made an irrigator out of an enema kit - cheap and effective! I run a litre
of saline through if I start getting congested, or feel a cold starting. I
also sometimes use it after flooding if I can smell and taste mould, which
is very unpleasant.

>PS. Some years ago, I got into the habit of doing the sinus yoga cleansing
technique of using a Jala Neti pot . This is >supposedly the oldest and most
researched technique of sinus irrigation. I started to do it again a few
days ago but only use a >saline solution so far, I guess that using a
CS/saline solution through a Neti pot flushing would be to brief an exposure
>compared to the above sinus flooding procedure?
>http://www.jalanetipot.com/

I don't think that gets into all the sinuses, especially not the frontal
sinuses above the eyes, but is useful for washing out gunk dislodged by the
flooding. A waste of CS in my opinion.

Good luck!

Paul H