Morning John,

Everyone seems to worry too much about the CS process, making perfect CS, and all the technicalities.

Just got this from here:http://www.zapperplans.com/silver.html
Does this sound ok to you experts?
Several items in that list goes against mainstream information. This alone does not make these ponts right or wrong.

When I first started making CS, knowing little or nothing, I used a NOTEPAD. That will really brew great CS.

I used a current meter along with the note pad. I logged current flow relative to time.

  For the first 10 to 20 batches, I continued to do this.

Normally I like technical and complicated devices and processes. Somehow, I have never been that concerned about 95 % of the WORRIES that most people are concerned with. My CS works, it is good enough for me.

Until I decide one day, to make a better device, likely computer controlled with data logging in real time, maybe even graphs on the screen, auto cut off, variable voltage, variable current, bells and whistles, integrated voice chips, and you name it, my two bit telephone line generator which uses no batteries and a no cost power source will be the unit I use.

 Do you want one?

I trust you have telephones there and they work on DC voltage do they not? Likely you have a more sophisticated unit already.

 Wayne