Terry writes:
> ... several supplements will help.
> One is large quantities of MSM. Use capsules, not
> tablets, if possible.

<LOL> This list continues to amaze me. Just yesterday I bought a bottle
of MSM powder *in capsules*, because I'd never felt the same positive
benefits from the pressed tablets I'd been buying.

I even had to ask the lady at the health food store to order it in for
me, as they'd stopped carrying it.

Today you're confirming what I suspected.

Thanks for the info, Terry. I think it's time I investigate the
Concentrace as well. I planned to mix it with the distilled water I
routinely drink, instead of the sea salt I've been using. Another
synchronicity. <grin>

Be well,

Mike D.