www.jacoblab.com has a low odor DMSO, but it is ~$24 for 8 oz. Might
help with hubby's complaints. Also some report that 50 mg of Chorophyll
(caps) help with the odor of DMSO or garlic. I use a Mint Chlorophyll
breath drop that I buy at Whole Foods and Wild Oats stores.

www.jeffersequine.com has 99% DMSO for less than $5 a pint. Feed stores
and vets sell this exact same bottle for ~$8. I have purchased their
DMSO for 20 years, mostly for use on my horses. But now it is for
everyone!

DMSO converts 15% to MSM in the body, the other 85% remains DMSO until
it is excreted as DMSO. Some small amount is converted to Disulfide, the
molecule responsible for the garlic odor.

Taking both MSM and DMSO is likely beneficial, there is a feedback
mechansim proposed, if you would like the article check the list files
for the DMSO list below. You can get MSM in bulk from Jeffers also. If
you want it in capsules buy an encapsulator. www.fludan.com has them.

I am the list moderator and we do have links and files listed, as well
as some great messages in our archives. I created the list last winter
since the info on DMSO on the web is limited and I could find no other
discussion lists.

Garnet