On the taste of Concentrace, which I cannot stand, I
discovered (from some clients) that mixing it into a
smoothy that contains nutritional yeast (sometimes
known as farm yeast or brewers yeast) completely
covers the taste of the Concentrace. Of course, if you
don’t like the taste of nutritional yeast, this would
not help. I happen to love the taste of nutritional
yeast (NOT brewers yeast). I dump it on salads, in
soup, popcorn, mixed with mayo on brocolli. I take 3-4
tblspns per day in a smoothy with a cup of CS, ½ cup
powdered milk, 2 eggs and some frozen banana. Keeps my
energy up, good for regularity, has all the B-vitamins
and most of the minerals. It’s the highest protein
food you can eat, yet it is 80% pre-digested. I’ve
been recommending it to my clients for 30 years. 80%
of my clients who take 3 heaping tblspns per day tell
me they have 2 or 3 X the energy they had before,
sleep better and wake up brighter. They don’t leave
home without it.

Mixing Concentrace into your drinking water is a great
idea as a way of hiding the taste, if you add just
enough that you can’t hardly taste it, and assuming
you are drinking the amount of water you need. You’ll
end up with a ½ to 1 tsp per day dosage by simply
drinking enough water.