Hi again folks,

Now you've got me 'wondering'............

Maybe you know, or Terry could respond to this question. Is there some reason you can't add the drops of Concentrace to a 1/2 glass of veggie/or other juice? Does it need to be taken separately to be effective? I've been taking mine in a 1/2 cup of V-8 juice every day. I also started my mom (92 yrs) on it and give hers in a 1/2 cup of juice also.

marian

From: patriot2...@mindspring.com
Date: June 26, 2004 7:04:07 AM PDT
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2004 #526

At 04:13 AM 6/26/2004, you wrote:
Why not put the drops of Concentrace in empty capsules and take it the easy way?

Jean Baugh

It simply never occurred to me. I just took it as part of the morning routine -- CS, greens, Primal Defense, etc. (of which the CS was far and away the most pleasant!) and I'd be ready for the day. I would never have thought to put liquid in capsules. I'll get some at the health food store today! Thanks for the tip.

Marlys