> > On the taste of Concentrace, which I cannot stand, I
> > discovered (from some clients) that mixing it into a
> > smoothy that contains nutritional yeast (sometimes
> > known as farm yeast or brewers yeast) completely
> > covers the taste of the Concentrace.

Body Balance tastes OK and it contains much more 'stuff' in addition
to the minerals. It can produce herxing even on its own; not bad for
a whole organic food juice.

There is an offer of a free bottle here, value $35 US:
http://lifeforcefamily.com which unfortunately requires the latest
Flash plugin... Here's a PIN 20466442 you can use.

Duncan Crow